Bay Area DUI Law Blog

DUI Expungement

Posted by Amy Morell | Dec 15, 2015 | 0 Comments

DUI Expungement

What does it mean to get a DUI Expungement?

After probation has been completed, a Petition for a Withdrawal of Plea may be filed in the court where the conviction was entered.  Each Court has their own process for filing the Petition.  Some courts require a fee when the Petition is filed.  The following forms are typically used for the Petition:



When filing out the forms, be sure to include all necessary information.

A Declaration may be required before the Judge will grant the Petition.  Typically, on DUI cases with high BAC's and/or accidents, a declaration will be required.  

After the Petition is granted and the Ordered signed, it is sent to the Department of Justice to be updated in the computer.

If you would like more information on getting a DUI Expunged, please call Morell Law Office at 877-366-9440.

About the Author

Amy Morell

Morell Law Office is 100% devoted to defending people accused of DUI in courts and DMV hearings in the San Francisco Bay Area.


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Proven Track Record


We have a proven track record of successfully helping people charged with DUI throughout the Bay Area.

The information on this California DUI Attorney / Law Firm website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.