Exclusive DUI Defense Attorney Serving California Bay Area
Bay Area DUI Defense
At Morell Law Office, you will find the highest quality legal advice and expertise. As a former DUI prosecutor with over 19+ years experience, we are exclusively devoted to DUI Defense. Serving all Bay Area cities, Amy Morell will provide you with an aggressive DUI/DWI defense and will be by your side every step of the court and DMV process.
You receive the guidance and representation that you need in the face of your DUI charges. We welcome you to call us toll free at (877) 366-9440 or to contact us online for your free case evaluation.
Amy Morell is dedicated to aggressively defending your rights in DUI and DWI criminal cases. Consider hiring the Bay Area's top rated DUI lawyer. You deserve to work with the best DUI defense attorney.
Experience matters! Amy Morell is a former DUI Prosecutor that has devoted 100% of her legal practice to DUI Defense. Morell Law Offices offers you a full service DUI defense. Amy will take the stress out of your pending case.
Our Law Firm has 7 locations to best serve you in the Bay Area. Call (877) 366-9440 to arrange for your FREE consultation.
10 Days to Act!
If you have been arrested for a DUI in California, you have 10 days to request a DMV Hearing. If a DMV hearing is not requested, your driver's license or privilege to drive in the state of California will be suspended. The stakes are high - have your case handled properly with an Attorney with over 19 years experience and is familiar with all aspects of your case.
What to expect from DUI Attorney Amy Morell
You can expect a thorough consultation with your questions answered. Most consultations can be conducted in around 30 minutes by phone (sometimes more depending on the complexities of the case).
- We will discuss the facts of your case and what happened to you.
- We will review potential defenses to the DMV hearing and court proceedings.
- Possible outcomes to your case.
- Possible penalties if you are convicted - these vary widely depending on the court where your case is located.
- Possible consequences on your job and/or professional licenses.
- Possible consequences on your license.
Ms. Morell wants you to leave your consultation armed with all the information you need to make an informed decision on how to lessen the impact of this incident on your life.
We value your time at our office or on the phone, the questions below will help us prepare for your case. Hiring the correct attorney can make all the difference in your DUI case and consequently - your life.
These are questions you should ask when considering hiring a DUI attorney to defend your case.
- How long have you been a California DUI lawyer?
- What percentage of your cases are DUI?
- Do you take regular DUI training and MCLE in the field training?
- Will you be handling my case?
- Are you going to be handling my DMV hearing?
- When I call the firm, and I want to speak with you, will you talk with me about my case?
- Can you appear for me in court?
- Do you know the prosecutor / judge / police officers in my case?
- How many DUI clients do you represent at any one time?
- How many DUI clients do you represent each year?
- What is your definition of a win?
Questions to ask regarding Case Evaluation.
- When would you recommend a plea agreement versus going to trial in my case?
- What factors and circumstances could be used in my favor and against me?
- What is the plan for the different stages of my case? (Arraignment, pretrial, motion hearings and the trial)
- Do you investigate every case, even if the case looks solid for the prosecution?
- Can my case be won with a filed motion to suppress?
- Are there any recent changes to the laws that would apply to my case?
- Are there any new penalties that may apply to my case?
- Have you handled and won cases like mine?
Questions to ask about Legal Fees.
- Do you bill by the hour or a flat fee?
- What does your fee include? What is not included?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- What payment options do you offer?
- Is there a separate fee to go to trial or to file an appeal?
- Who is responsible for paying the court-reporter?
- Who is responsible for paying expert witnesses?
- Who is responsible for paying fines and court-costs?
Morell Law Office can help
Our job is to keep you out of jail, driving legally & working at your job.
Not all law firms are experienced enough or equipped to handle every DUI case. In fact, there are many firms that dabble in DUI defense, but very few that focus their practices 100% on defending impaired driving cases. Some firms simply take your retainer fee and then try to plead you guilty at the earliest opportunity. You need a firm that will give you fanatical personal attention and support, and fight for every inch of ground in your case. Amy Morell is an attorney who will not be satisfied until every possible avenue of advantage is explored in your case. She will not rest until everything possible has been done, and all of your questions have been answered, and your fears and concerns addressed.
When you hire the Morell Law Office, you get Attorney Amy Morell as your personal lawyer from the start of your case to the very end. You will always have direct access to her. She will personally meet you in court. Your case will not be handed off to another lawyer or associate. She will also personally attend your DMV hearing.
At the Morell Law Office, Attorney Amy Morell understands that your DUI case is, first and foremost, about you. When you are her client, everything that she does in her practice is designed to advance your best interests. You deserve the personal attention and touch that Ms. Morell provides and are invited to call her or fill out the form to schedule your free case review with her right now.
Ms. Morell feels that it is important that you know what to expect right from the start, and spends time with you to make sure that you have the right tools and information to not only succeed in your case, but to feel comfortable and secure along the way. She understands that you are under a lot of stress and pressure in your case and that a lot hangs in the balance. She takes your case personally, and your cause becomes her cause. You will always be treated like your case is the firm's most important case, an advantage not available in many larger firms. Call or complete the form to begin your free case evaluation and experience the difference that Amy Morell, an experienced and caring attorney, can make in your DUI case.
A California DUI Defense Law Firm
Morell Law Office is a California DUI Defense Law Office and serves the following counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Marin, Napa, and Solano. If you do not see your county listed, please call us for a trusted referral.